Sunday, December 02, 2012

Split Rock Resort

The Marine Ball was up in the Poconos this year and we all went this time.  We stayed overnight in at the Split Rock Resort, let the kids have pizza while our friends, the Lees', Riley, and I went to the ball.  The resort has an indoor pool with slides, a wave pool and a surf machine.  It was a fun weekend and we are glad the Lees' came with us!

Bill has a cool underwater camera and took some pictures of the kids for us.  My camera should not get wet.
 Adam said he didn't have any fun.  It was boring and he thought he should have been able to stay home.  I think he had a good time.
 Even though being cold and being wet are my two least favorite things, I had a good time on the slides.  It made me feel like a kid at Heise again.  I was begging the kids to go with me just one more time.

No comments: