Sunday, July 17, 2011

Our Favorite Eleven Year Old

Adam is eleven now! His birthday was Saturday and he had his friend, Thomas, over for the day. We took them to the river with some of our friends, then Riley took the boys out to get Adam's favorite burger, the Jay Hawk, from the Burgery Company. Look at that face. Can my baby really be 11?The only thing he wanted was this remote control airplane. Easy for me! No party!
I talked him into this cake. I just wanted to make it. Wish the ship part was longer. Hope he liked it. HaPpY bIrThDaY aDaM!

3 comments:

Brandalyn said...

Cool cake! It looks like an ice cream cake. I was showing Gregory your pictures and he saw the cake and said "cool cake" with a big smile on his face. I said, "oh, now you want one", and he just kept smiling and laughing. So that means yes.

David and Erika said...

I know I say the same thing on every post, but I really can't believe how old and big your kids are! Not too old for the Pretty Princess Game though huh :) I always love the cakes you make for birthdays. My kids aren't that lucky! Did you take any classes or just learn on your own??

Brook said...

I know! Tell me about it! I still think of them as your kids' size. I just try to copy pictures. This cake came from Martha. I want to take some classes though!