Sunday, July 26, 2009

I Made Sushi!

And it tasted just like the real thing! Right before we moved, my friend, Debbie, had a bunch of people over to her house to learn how to make sushi, yaki soba (which I've already made since and it was delicious!) and tongatsu. I have been dying to try to make it and I finally gathered my ingredients. It wasn't as hard as I thought, but I still messed up a little. I was so excited. I had wasabi sauce and egg soup on the side and was hoping everyone would enjoy it as much as me so we could have a party and serve this meal and make some fortune cookies for dessert. Too bad for me, cause I was the only one who liked it. I've been eating it for lunch and dinner for about 3 days. I don't care! I love it!

1 comment:

MartyE said...

I am so glad I found your blog (from your facebook page). Your kids are so big! Adam looks exactly the same to me but stretched out--does that sound weird? He's just bigger but with the same face he had as a 1 yr old! Your girls are so pretty also.