Thursday, July 02, 2009

House Pictures, finally!

Alright everyone, but mostly Mom. Here are all the pictures of the house. I didn't get the basement, but it has my sewing stuff and the toys. the pictures are a bit blurry, sorry about that. Hopefully, though, you'll be able to put the pictures together and get an idea of what it's like. The neighborhood is full of town homes squished together, but once you get inside you don't feel squished. Oh, and by the way... we moved to Macungie, Pennsylvania. Riley is attached to a reserve unit in Allentown. We should be here about 3 years.

5 comments:

Jessica N. said...

Your house looks great! Very cute. Pennsylvania always looked like a nice place to live. I'm glad that you are there for a little while.
We just picked cherries, too. Maybe you could make some jam!

Jeni said...

I love it! I love all the quilts. I just got Vivi a quilt and like it so much better than her duvet - the cover was always getting messed up. Such a cute house. What does the front look like?

Sharon said...

Your house is very cute, I love your style.

David and Erika said...

Congratulations on your house! It is beautiful! I bet it's nice to be able to redo things how you want to!

Heather said...

Congrats on your house. I miss you. Can't wait to see you next year!