Friday, July 24, 2009

Finding Stuff To Do

We are not used to these long summers having come from a year round school schedule, so I thought we should get a pool membership and go swimming almost everyday. We've gone about 3 times and each time the kids freeze! It barely gets above 80. I'm not complaining at all, but for the membership sake, I hope August warms up a little bit.
Elise, remember these? They don't call them Roller Racers anymore. Something like Sidewalk Scooter and they are still kind of expensive. We found an outdoor shopping mall with a toy store and candy factory, so the kids let me go there if we are bored. We both win.
And here's a park with old toys in it that we came across. You don't see merry-go-rounds very much anymore. I'm always the pusher.

1 comment:

Heather said...

It's been mellow here they say, but I've been enjoying it! Glad you are settling in.