Sunday, May 16, 2010

8 Year Old Elli

Elli turned 8 this month and she got to decide if she wanted a party or a gift from Mom and Dad. She wanted a gift, then switched to a party too late, so she got the gift anyways. Instead of a big party, she invited her favorite friend, Laurel, over for a sleep over. We took them to Pizza Hut and Country Side Ice Cream. On her real birthday, she got an Ipod and picked her favorite dinner and cake. She asked for Chicken Curry for dinner and Lemon Bars for her cake. She loves her new hat from Grandma and all the $ she got from Grandpa and Grandma and is constantly listening to her playlists on her Ipod. She'll get baptized in June and is so excited to go to Activity Days on Wednesdays!

3 comments:

Erin said...

I wish so bad i could come out with my mom for Elli Belly's baptism, but I'll still be teaching and VERY pregnant. oh wait, I'm really pregnant right now!!!

I was there with my mom when she picked out the fabric for Elli's hat, and I love how it turned out!!!

Can't wait to see you guys this summer. Hopefully the baby will come while you guys are here.

Christina said...

I love the last picture. Was that with the new camera? That hat is so cute on Elli. Happy Birthday!

Brandalyn said...

I like the candle picture. Really cute.