Monday, July 12, 2010

Trying to get Back Home!

The kids and I just spent two weeks in Idaho (Riley joined us for the second week) and have lots of pictures to post! It was such a good vacation. I got to relax while my laundry was cleaned and handed to me all folded (thanks Nell and Mom!). The kids were reintroduced to family they didn't remember and we got to see most everyone we love. Even Riley said it was nice with all the "visiting".
Our trip out west was longer than we expected. We sat on the runway in a plane for an hour and a half waiting for a storm to pass over us. That messed everything else up so a day later and missing our luggage, we landed in Idaho Falls. Next time I'm packing a toothbrush in my carry on!
I'm glad the airports put in some play areas. Even my big kids had fun for a while.

No comments: