Friday, June 18, 2010

Nathan and Emma

I started watching these two kiddos on Mondays back in February. I knew it would only be until summer, but I can't believe it went so fast. Just in the short time I watched them, I saw them grow so much! It took a couple weeks, but once they warmed up, they were right at home.We'd always eat lunch right before going to drop off Amy at the bus.
Thank goodness for Amy. They would play with her all morning and then couldn't wait for her to get home.
Look at those faces! We are going to miss having them in our home!

3 comments:

Brandalyn said...

I didn't know you were babysitting kids! What a job! They are cute though and Amy seems to be enjoying them.

Brandalyn said...

Funny that the post right after this one was of your garden. So first you read about the garden and then you read about the kids and you wrote: "Just in the short time I watched them, I saw them grow so much!"

FUNNY

Brandalyn said...

I thought that boy was eating Captain Crunch for lunch. MMmm.