Sunday, June 21, 2009

30th Birthday

Yes, yes. Sadly, I turned 30 this year. I don't feel like it. I wouldn't want to go back to being 20 again, though. 30 feels good. Here are a few of the cool things I got for my birthday. The apron and bird towel are from Kathy. I do love birds! Riley got me the bright red pot. I do love red! And Lenette and Riley both came up the driveway with flowers... at the same time! I do love flowers! And I'm wearing a new outfit courtesy of my mom. I do love clothes! It was a very nice birthday to turn 30 with.
At our house, picking out what kind of cake you want is always a big deal. I've always wanted to make petite fours and thought it was a good idea since they are so small and I should be able to have just a couple. But because they are so small, you can have more, right?

1 comment:

sandals said...

Happy birthday! Looks like a great one!