Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Hu!?

Hi, it has been a while, hasn't it Jessica.  I finally got the pictures off my camera and now they won't upload.  I've been waiting an hour.  So... I guess I'll try again later.  We are going to retro movie night on base tonight.  They are showing Mary Poppins.  We have 3 weeks of trying to figure out fun things to do and the movie is free, so we're going!  The kids have a big break from school and are already bored.  Hmm.  Wish the pictures would work, but those are the breaks.   Check back later.  Sorry.

2 comments:

Jessica N. said...

Yipee! Thanks for the new post!

Rebecca said...

I also have been waiting! And I have some ideas for break: the aquarium, the Aroura Fossil Museum (Joshua went there on a field trip for school), lunch at the Cow Cafe, and story time at the library. I know there is a "Day at the Farm" about an hour away, maybe more, but I haven't checked to see if they are open and if you need reservations. So that's what I've thought about, but done nothing about!
Rebecca