Sunday, January 21, 2007

Our house

Here are a few pictures of our kitchen and piano. I wanted to show them to my mom, but now everyone can see them. I got the idea for the chairs from a catalogue and thought I could copy them. I like how they turned out. Riley painted the table for me. It took several sandings and coats, but it worked.
Here's a little closer of the chair. It doesn't look like it, but it took me forever to do the flowers. Kathy, please don't be mad.
This is the used piano we bought last week. It is several years old and the keys are not as tight, but for my amateurness, it is perfect. I hardly get a chance to play between naps and the kids taking their turns, but I reward myself if I get all my chores done. I was thinking of painting it yellow or green, what do you think?
Posted by Picasa

No comments: